FACT: Most Raspberry Ketone Products Don't Work.
Why? Because most products do not come from the same source proven effective in clinical studies nor do they have enough real raspberry ketones to be effective. Many products are grown in a lab and not really 100% natural.
The Truth is that the quality of most raspberry ketone extracts is just plain bad.
The Truth about Raspberry Ketones:
According to Dr. Oz, Raspberry Ketone is "the #1 miracle in a bottle to burn your fat" (click here for video). This statement spurred hundreds of companies to start selling raspberry ketone in bulk, but the quality of most of these products is below average.
Do Raspberry Ketones Really Work?
Yes, natural raspberry ketones are safe and have been shown in clinical studies to break down fat and help with weight loss. The problem is when companies try to synthetically grow ketones in a lab and use a weak amount that they become ineffective.
The most famous clinical study of raspberry ketones was published in the journal Life Sciences, and is named "Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone”. Results revealed that the addition of raspberry ketones helped reverse the weight gain induced by a high-fat diet and appeared to protect against the buildup of fat in the liver. Details on the clinical study can be found by clicking here.
So, How Do You Know If a Raspberry Ketone Product is Any Good?
3 Factors To Check In a Raspberry Ketone Product:
- 1. Check the label - Make sure it has only 100% Pure Raspberry Ketones (not synthetic grown in a lab) and has no binders, fillers or added ingredients - like green tea, African mango, acai, kelp, caffeine, etc. Adding these ingredients takes away from the quantity and effectiveness of the raspberry ketones.
- 2. Make sure it has at least 450-500mg of raspberry ketone per serving. Most products contain only 100mg of actual raspberry ketones, which is just a fraction of the amount of a human dose equivalent to those found effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Make sure that the manufacturer is FDA registered and cGMP certified.
The product must conform to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards. If the product is not of the highest quality, stay away from it.
4 Factors to Avoid In a Raspberry Ketone Product:
- 1. Avoid "Free Trials" that usually look too good to be true. - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would for a better product.
- 2. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel.
- 3. Avoid Synthetic copies grown in a lab. - Make sure the ketones are from real red raspberries and not grown in a lab. Make sure the product tells you exactly how much pure raspberry ketones are in the product. If they don't, they're hiding something.
- Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Raspberry Ketone then make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the amount of raspberry ketone and interfere with its progress.
So, What Raspberry Ketone Should You Buy Now?
Step 1: Buy Raspberry Key™. It's the only product we know that not only meets all of these standards but exceeds them.
Raspberry Key is produced in the United States in a state-of-the-art FDA registered laboratory that conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards and is manufactured under the strict guidelines of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's cGMP certification.
Step 2: When you get your supply take 2 capsules a day. That's 1000mg's of Pure Raspberry Ketone per day. That's the actual human dose equivalent to those found effective in clinical studies, so don't be fooled by those offering any less. If this raspberry ketone supplement does not help you lose weight, then none of them will.
So look, if you're serious about losing weight, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We put in the research and made sure Raspberry Key is the best product available. And if you buy today, you can get a packaged deal for less than $23 a bottle... click here to see the prices.
If you have any problems or feel its not working, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.